SkyAmp is a cloud-based music player for Android that allows you to stream and download audio from your Windows Live SkyDrive. Just upload your favorite tracks to your Windows Live SkyDrive from your PC and stream them on your device anytime and anywhere. The app allows access to registered Windows Live users only. Get a SkyDrive ID before you start using SkyAamp.
Using SkyAmp is as easy as one, two, three. Once you log in with your Windows Live ID, the app displays your remote SkyDrive directories. All you need to do is trace the folder(s) containing music files, select preferred tracks, add them to the SkyAMP playlist and you’re done! Enjoy your favorite tracks on your Android via live streaming from SkyDrive.
* Supported audio file types: .mp3 , .m4a and .ogg.
* 25GB free online storage.
* Streaming media files from SkyDrive. You can enjoy the music while it is downloading.
* Keeping cache in your Android device so that you can play the files even if the internet connection is unavailable.
* Supporting Album art, you can put the album cover photo in the folder, SkyAmp will fetch and show the photo while you are playing the album.
* Download artist photo automatically if album cover photo is unavailable.
* Flexible Sequence/Shuffle play modes and stop playing if all files are played.
* Sharing music with your friends via the share function of SkyDrive.
- Android OS 2.1 and above.
- WVGA (480x800) / HVGA (320x480)
Please install SkyAmp Lite for evaluation. You can evaluate all functions of SkyAmp in lite version, but you can't add more than 3 files to playlist.
SkyAmp Facebook page (Click "Like")